Company Name: Amazon
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Sales Marketing team supports the Advertising Sales team through the integration of strategy, content, and event programs. Our goal is to develop the B2B Twitch brand, educating and inspiring brands and agencies to increase market share and revenue. Responsibilities of this team include Events, Client Hospitality, Collateral, Case Study Development, Ad Product Packaging and Post-Sales Programming.
The Sales Marketing Strategist with a focus on Events iis an important role at Twitch in the Americas, which reports to the Sales Marketing Director based in Los Angeles. It’s an important role which will work across all NA markets and will help shape strategy to increase revenue. You will be an accomplished events marketer who has experience delivering immersive B2B event activations which engage customers, and is accomplished in writing and delivering client communications.
- Work with sales leaders to determine event strategy to build the Twitch brand among media agencies, brands and creative agencies
- Produce cost-effective and scalable event activations, including digital events, experience design, speaking slots, content and promotion
- Manage comprehensive client hospitality and merchandise programs
- Express the value proposition and benefits of Twitch’s ad products, solutions and audience, and weave this knowledge into event activations and client communications
- Manage B2B event promotions, including database management, creative production, writing and reporting
- Report on event activity throughout the year to assess event importance and impact
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.