Company Name: Honest Networks
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Honest Networks believes high-quality and affordable internet service is a great enabler for our communities, providing the fundamental infrastructure to learn, create and enjoy. We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, internet provider headquartered in downtown Manhattan. We are focused on providing the gigabit internet service at affordable, transparent prices, with exceptional customer service. We do this by employing employees with high integrity, a strong work ethic and a passion for learning. If working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and mission-driven environment excites you, we encourage you to apply and join our team.
- We are looking for a Relationship Manager who is excited to help us expand our 5G internet network to new communities by planning and executing on exciting marketing campaigns
- Relationship Managers will be interacting with (i) real estate building managers & landlords, (ii) current and potential Honest subscribers in apartment buildings and condos, and (iii) a variety of vendors/retailers to build brand awareness for Honest inside of communities in the NYC, Jersey City & Stamford area
- Our goal is to grow our subscriber count in buildings where Honest Internet is currently an internet option for residents, offering them faster and more affordable connectivity. You should be excited to help us in achieving this mission!
- This is a fast-paced environment where you be responsible for interacting with various stakeholders in apartment buildings where we are expanding our internet network. This would involve both executing on day-to-day marketing tasks and events as well as scheduling/planning for future ones.
- This can be a part-time (15-20 hours/week) or full-time opportunity depending on the candidate’s background, skill set and willingness to take on multiple roles.
- Very friendly and personable face of the company.
- Ability to interact with and build rapport with people of all types.
- Gaining a clear understanding of the company’s service and value proposition for prospective subscribers.
- Scheduling, planning, purchasing and delivering (or helping to deliver) event goods
- Coordinating network expansions into new properties with landlords, property managers and building employees.
- Comfortable using mass transit operate during the day
- Comfortable serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Friendly You should be excited to help bring faster and affordable internet to everyone you meet
- Detail-oriented ability to follow a clear set of specified instructions and operate in different environments
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication sets expectations and communicates clearly with customers; responsive to other Honest team members, both in the field and office
- Problem solving attitude able to troubleshoot issues, come up with all available solutions and act in the moment
- Based in the New York metropolitan area
- 1-2 years of customer service or customer-facing experience; great attitude
- Read, understand and follow directions for event materials
- Flexible working schedule
- Must be able to work from ~3-9pm, as this is when some of our events are held (including prep time)
- Comfortable working in a socially distant manner in public settings, including venues in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Jersey City
- Capable of lifting 25lbs+
- Located relatively close to New York City and surrounding areas is preferred
- Part-time position would be paid hourly based on experience; full-time would be salaried and include healthcare coverage
- Opportunity for bonus based on added subscribers
- Metro card reimbursement