Company Name: Comcast
Location: Bethesda, MD
Type: Full Time
Responsible for providing direct supervision and oversight to marketing personnel in the development and execution of regional promotions and events. Coordinates activities with management to align operational and selling initiatives. Works closely with vendors, B2B and cable-side partners to negotiate terms and arrange event logistics. Supports and instructs staff in meeting program objectives and measuring results with established tracking procedures.
- Works with management to identify and develop opportunities that provide incremental brand awareness and revenue opportunities.
- Oversees the coordination and execution of promotions and events, and is responsible for relevant legal compliance matters.
- Collaborates with Director of Marketing and Sales team to create promotional opportunities, and instruct in strategic promotional concepts, processes, and procedures.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside partners to develop and implement promotions.
- Generates and submits reports on promotional activities and results.
- Plans and manages expenses within departmental budget.
- Oversees and ensures event activation materials, displays, videos and collateral are consistent and brand/content compliant.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Employees At All Levels Are Expect To
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
- and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
- tools and experiences
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining
- huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
- better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer