Company Name: Aetna
Location: Franklin, TN
Type: Full Time
This position will coordinate the many expos, trade shows and small scale events that involve the Medicare Supplement Sales Team. You will all work with our Sales team leads to ensure the correct materials are sent for seminars and trainings. The position will also support the Event Team on large scale events. There will be minimum travel in this position but will require an highly organized individual to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal Past experience includes development and adhering to budgets
- Proven ability to affect change/interpersonal skills
- Solid Project Management and supervisory skills
- Experience working with vendors and business partners to achieve meeting/event vision.
Additional Job Information:
Ability to communicate effectively with management. Ability to work collaboratively within work teams Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organization skills.
Potential Telework Position:
Percent of Travel Required:
0 – 10%
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Benefit eligibility may vary by position.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidate’s data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.