Company Name: Fiserv
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Type: Full Time
The Event Program Manager is responsible for leading the planning, execution, and operation of highly complex enterprise level events. As part of the Large Enterprise Event Management team, this role will be dedicated to large programs including the annual Forum client conference, Sales Kickoff and other events as assigned. You will be the project lead and stakeholder contact on all assigned programs, responsible for pre-planning, onsite execution, and post event activities with oversight by the Director, Large Enterprise Event Management. Our ideal candidate is a strategic event professional with deep experience designing and executing event operations and proven success managing all aspects of high-touch, complex events from conception to completion. You have experience in all relevant areas including meeting space management, session production, group housing, onsite operations, and collaboration with external partners and conference facilities. In addition to event operations, you will collaborate with other departments including the Global Brand and Communications team to elevate all experiences and ensure the Fiserv brand is accurately carried through all deliverables. Responsibilities will include managing project milestones, tracking progress, and working with teams to adjust or escalate initiatives, as necessary. This role requires strong communications and organizational skills, and the ability to partner with vendors supporting specific areas and maintain successful working relationships. Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment preferred.
- Function as the project manager for assignments
- Work closely with Large Enterprise Event Management team to ensure adherence to company objectives and brand guidelines
- Collaborate with Global Brand and Communications team members and business stakeholders on creation of event deliverables including event registration website, marketing resources, presentations, signage, etc.
- Attend site visits, operational planning sessions to prepare for program execution and briefing meetings to review program operation and identify opportunities for improvement
- Organize and manage meeting space and various program elements incorporated into the larger event
- Contribute to the development of creative solutions and fresh approaches to events to ensure value creation and positive ROI
- Understand the target markets, products and services provided to Fiserv clients
- Provide feedback to enhance processes and drive efficiency
- Collaborate with internal resources to manage deliverables and keep projects on track
- Manage all logistical details pertaining to assigned events
- Lead onsite event management, function space set-up, food & beverage, audio visual, session rehearsals, speaker and presentation coordination, onsite receptions, etc.
- Conform to best practices/trends of meeting management ensuring a quality meeting experience and leveraging efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Communications, or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing and event management experience
- Ability to travel up to 40% within a year for site visits, operational planning sessions, onsite event management, etc.
- Strong communications skills with proven success in being customer-focused
- Experience in both physical and digital events
- Ability to interact effectively with team members and vendors
- Independent self-starter
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, with the ability to provide solution-based responses to stakeholders and vendors
- Flexibility in work hours, when necessary
- Collaborative “team player” orientation with a strong cultural awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- CMP designation preferred
- Experience with Smartsheet or similar project management tool
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, experience with content and meetings management applications, and a strong general knowledge of business, marketing, and technology