Company Name: Oracle
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Marketing organization is looking for an experienced Product Marketer with deep technical expertise who brings attention for detail, value prop creation and sets the bar high to drive projects successfully from inception to completion. As a member of the OCI Product Marketing team, you will help drive key initiatives for OCI, including:
- Development of key sales enablement content, such as customer presentations and sales training decks, battle cards, solution briefs, e-books and other key marketing collateral.
- Driving the creation of our online presence for an increasing array of OCI products aligned to IaaS estate on o.com.
- Additionally, the product marketing director should be able to adeptly communicate the value of these products through webinars, blog posts, and podcasts for end customer consumption.
- Delivery of impactful customer stories on oracle.com/customers/, including customer reference videos, and technical case studies that showcase the migration path on OCI
- Collaborate with engineering on product launches through events such as Oracle Live (oracle.com/events/live/) and Virtual Summits (oracle.com/events/virtual-summits/cloud-platform/)
- Collateral delivery entails cross functional collaboration with Product Management and Engineering, Business Development, and Oracle leaders.
Responsibilities include and may exceed the following:
As a senior member of the OCI Product Marketing team, you will collaborate with experienced colleagues on a variety of product marketing responsibilities. We expect you to have honed your marketing skills and led similar initiative with a proven track record of success.
The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in technology, marketing, and blog writing, and a desire to shape the marketing strategy of OCI. The individual should be an excellent oral and written communicator who can help drive strategy for product launches, product collateral, customer stories, and marketing initiatives that can “move the needle” in this highly competitive cloud computing space. This is a fast-paced team that competes with other leading technology corporations. Consequently, many projects have visibility up to the highest levels of the organization, including the CMO and EVP of OCI Marketing.
The ideal candidate for this position meets these criteria:
- Can individually and collaboratively deliver great marketing assets
- Has a passion for clear communication and crisp messaging that can resonate with customers
- Has developed an interest in storytelling through assets such as customer videos, success stories, and blog posts.
- Can stay organized and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Has a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or engineering
- Has an MBA or related master’s degree (preferred)
- Has worked in the technology industry for 8-10 years
- Has worked for cloud provider
- Has worked in technology marketing and/or sales at B2B software vendor(s) for 8-10 years (preferred)
- Has an entry-level computing certifications, including those in cloud (preferred)
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A history of delivering results, individually and collaboratively, in similar roles
- A great collaborator with strong interpersonal skills
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.