Company Name: Twilio
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
This position is needed to drive our strategy, brand awareness, and participation in 3rd party events. This role will drive our end-to-end strategy, management, and execution of third party industry tradeshows and conferences. You will drive consistency in global messaging, branding, and demand generation across a robust portfolio of events.
In This Role, You’ll
- Drive a corporate events program that results in relationship building, lead/pipeline generation and acceleration, customer engagement and retention and brand awareness
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leadership to develop event strategies that meet engagement, meetings, pipeline and revenue goals. Project quarterly results and proactively report progress.
- Drive overall events strategy and budget management, owning KPIs, targets, and success metrics
- Inspire and lead a team of event managers and cross-functional stakeholders to create engaging and impactful experiences across all touchpoints for pre-event, event, and post-event moments
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 7+ years of experience in event management, leading physical, virtual and hybrid tradeshows and conferences.
- Analytical and curious, especially as it pertains to event ROI. Able to analyze event performance and apply learnings to future events
- Deep understanding of how events contribute to sales and marketing goals as well as strategic company initiatives
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate stakeholders across the organization
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and teams
- Experience negotiating contracts for both large and small-scale events
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, re-prioritizing projects, and communicating priority updates to stakeholders.
- Able to stand comfortably for up to eight hours a day and work long hours during events
- People manager with experience growing, managing, and fostering team members to deliver on goals
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Marketo), and event lead management
- Demand creation processes and service-level agreements
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $87,360 – $124,800.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.