Company Name: IBM
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
The IBM Marketing team is seeking a self-starting, innovative and enthusiastic Partner Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team building the next generation multicloud marketplace platform.
The Partner Marketing Manager develops, leads and executes strategic marketing activities with key Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). You must be able to influence and drive results in a highly matrixed environment partnering closing with internal & external stakeholders. You will be responsible for building and executing a marketing strategy and plan to attract, engage and retain ISVs to join our next generation multicloud marketplace platform. Your plan’s focus will be to influence ISVs to make our IBM multicloud marketplace the platform of choice for their solutions. Your plan will also drive incremental pipeline and revenue growth and be a primary demand generation engine for the business.
Primary responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Build & execute high impact joint marketing campaigns with ISV partners.
- Partner with product & performance marketing teams to develop and support marketing campaign strategies that rapidly drive awareness and pipeline growth.
- Build compelling messaging & positioning that differentiates our next generation multicloud marketplace platform from the competition.
- Develop high impact ISV ready digital campaign assets & case studies.
- Educate and enable ISV ecosystem on our key value propositions and how we win together.
- Partner with sales teams to develop compelling sales plays to grow pipeline and revenue from ISV route.
- Ensure ISVs are actively involved in significant IBM announcements and launches.
- Maximize ISV’s use of and results from co-marketing funds available to them.
- Engage ISVs to fully leverage IBM PartnerWorld programs, enablement, tools, benefits, and events.
- Nurture and build strong relationships with ISV marketing teams and key stakeholders.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years of product/partner marketing experience in enterprise software
- Experience with content development (web content, sales enablement, presentations, whitepapers etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with a broad set of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA a plus
Candidate must be able to work onsite in one of the following locations: Cambridge/Littleton, MA or Atlanta, GA
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.