Company Name: Bloomberg
Location: New York, NY
We are looking for experienced and effective individuals to support our senior leadership team by providing operational management of our key governance committees, workstreams, events, and high-priority meetings. The role involves: working closely with the Executive Director of the GFANZ Secretariat and the broader senior leadership team to project manage key events, meetings, processes and relationships; helping to develop outstanding process and stakeholder management; and driving the logistics necessary to deliver GFANZ’s impactful, action-oriented work program.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support the development of a strategy and work plan for the management of GFANZ’s key committees and work streams
- Help implement the strategy through time, by organizing and running structured meetings with a private sector working group of financial institution representatives
- Work with colleagues across GFANZ secretariat, financial institution members, Bloomberg LP, Bloomberg Philanthropies, TCFD, and other key stakeholders to coordinate and plan crucial strategic engagements – such as COP28 and PRI-in-person
- Help to produce and manage key content for set meetings and committees and manage information flow in a timely manner
- Develop and run key Board management procedures
- Input to articles, speeches, briefings, and other work to develop and explain concepts in support of net zero aligned finance
- Manage scheduling and logistics for the convening of key external facing governing bodies including Principals group, Steering Group and Advisory Panel
- Provide coordinate, planning and execution support on GFANZ run roundtables, workshops, and webinars
- Take comprehensive meeting notes and minutes on internal and external facing meetings to ensure actions are appropriately addressed
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in finance, events, operations, or climate, preferably with supporting C-Suite executives
- Experience managing complex or important schedules and processes
- Experience presenting on complex topics to senior stakeholders, including distilling the subject matter in a way that is easy for others to understand
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, to build and maintain the necessary relationships, ensure we understand priorities and preferences, and find agreement to move forward
- Excellent writing skills, including for senior-level briefings, memos, and speeches
- Excellent time management and process management skills including ability to draft, socialize, and update on detailed workplans and milestones, and keep these moving to schedule in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- A highly collaborative approach to working with colleagues and wider stakeholders to draw on all relevant expertise and deliver our work in an efficient manner
- Please note we use years of experience as a guide, but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
- Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Salary Range: 38 – 50 USD Hourly