Company Name: TriNet
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
The Online Events Manager will plan, lead, promote, and implement an array of online marketing events from end to end. You will work cross-functionally within the company focusing on planning and leading high-impact prospect and client online events in support of the company goals. The right person has the ability to lead the details while rallying the vital cross-functional team resources. You have a natural inclination to measure the efficiency of marketing activities, project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate moving parts.
- Drive the strategy (content and logistics) and execution of TriNet’s online events such as product demos, virtual events/experiences, podcasts, virtual roundtables, etc. to make TriNet the virtual experience.
- Establish a clearly communicated and scalable process to plan for, implement and follow-up on all online events.
- Work with cross-functional team members to activate across channels to amplify TriNet’s event presence.
- Lead cross-functional planning meetings.
- Evaluate and recommend online event marketing opportunities.
- Supervise spend within the budget and build reports to determine performance and return on investment of events.
- Partner with sales for pre and post-event outreach messaging, event staffing to improve conversions and identify areas of improvement.
- Advance strategies and standard methodologies to bridge virtual and physical audiences.
- Continually supervise and evaluate the most accurate & reliable online communications technologies.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
Job Requirements And Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree desired; or equivalent education and/or related work experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates)
- 5+ years event experience and 8+ years of overall experience.
- Proven experience in end-to-end event planning in the B2B space.
- Experience with sourcing speakers for events and experiences.
- Analytically inclined, outstanding organizational skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment with tight deadlines.
- Contract negotiating & supplier management.
- Experience with hybrid/virtual technologies.
- Financial management.
Other Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Cross-function integration & collaboration.
- Execution bias, creativity, and transparency.
- Proficient in SFDC and Eloqua preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate cross functionally with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Possesses humility, empathy, and high intellectual curiosity.
- A commitment to professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Adaptability to the job and working in a fast paced constantly evolving business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Minimum of travel, up to 10%.
- Once offices open, work in clean, cheerful, and comfortable office setting
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact a company manager, a company officer or a TriNet HR representative to request such an accommodation.