Company Name: Protiviti
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Protiviti Career is about opportunities to continually learn, inspire change, and be your best in a culture that thrives on knowledge sharing and diversity. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That’s Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You
We are seeking a Specialist and Event Planner to join our Marketing team in New York to support the Northeast Region Marketing program (New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Metro DC, Toronto).
What You Can Expect
As a marketing specialist you will orchestrate opportunities for the firm to sell at the local level . You will do this by optimizing investments, engineering experiences , c reating connections with our clients, and becoming a marketing mentor to your offices all while continuously innovating your role and the regional marketing program.
What You Will Do
You will d evelop marketing plans to generate business in your assigned market .
- You will c reate high-quality personal experiences for our clients through memorable experiential marketing campaigns .
- You will e ffectively project-manage the end-to-end event process from initial planning, logistics, communications, execution, and post event reporting to show ROI .
- You will u se Salesforce as both a sales tool to provide insight into local marketing engagement s for sales generation and to manage marketing campaigns.
- You will p artner with the firm to leverage all marketing activities for business development meetings and sales opportunities .
What Will Make You Successful
- A self-starter who efficiently prioritize s multiple requests and objectives into actionable plans and tasks.
- Your ability to ha ve a strong understanding of the event management/experiential marketing, a positive can-do attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and demanding environment where flexibility is required .
- A quick learner who operate s autonomously in a fast-paced industry while effectively collaborating with all levels of a matrix driven organization .
- A trusted advisor to practice members who add s value to the marketing program and is part of the solution .
- A p roven track record of being a creative, strategic, analytic thinker that results in problem solving .
- I mpeccable project management skills , very organized, extremely detailed oriented , and able to prioritize and juggle/meet multiple deadlines .
- A d esire for a long-term position with multiple opportunities for growth within the organization .
- A Willi ngness to travel up to 30% (however firm is currently working in a virtual environment until further notice)
Your Educational And Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in business, ma rketing or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or project management
- Expertise in event marketing, project management and CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM
- Proficien t in all Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint