Company Name: Dassault Systèmes
Location: Waltham, MA
Type: Full Time
Our NAM Events Manager is responsible for defining and deploying worldwide event strategy based on corporate communication and marketing strategy.
What will your role be?
- You will be responsible for managing events planning, executing, and delivering quality ROI with knowledgeable data points.
- In this role, you will be coordinating and supporting Corporate, Industry, and Brand events, aligned with 3DS equity, in a global scope.
- You will manage an event portfolio which may include Dassault Systèmes proprietary events, tradeshows, seminars, user events, internal events such as sales kick-offs.
What are the challenges?
- Define the strategy and execute high-quality events in the spirit of 3DEXPERIENCE
- Manage event lifecycles in alignment with Corporate guidance and in compliance with processes (planning/executing/monitoring/project management)
- Utilize project management skills to execute projects, including risk management, issue resolution, change management, and contingency planning
- Post-event analysis, including measurement, reporting, and optimizing ROI on event investments
- Establish project team structure including meeting cadence, format, schedule, roles and, responsibilities
Key Success Factors
- BA or BS or equivalent work experience
- 7 – 10 years (min) experience in a corporate or agency environment with direct marketing project and event management experience
- Experience in a large, globally disperse and organization is helpful
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing large, complex events – and driving pipeline to said events
- Experience with both digital and in-person events
- Experience managing event budgets, deliverables, time lines, and alignment with Corporate expectations
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential. Experience in a highly matrixed environment desirable.
- Ability to perform well under pressure to meet project deadlines and goals and resolve challenges