Company Name: Dassault Systèmes
Location: Waltham, MA
Type: Full Time
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 250,000 clients in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
Our NAM Events Manager is responsible for defining and deploying worldwide event strategy based on corporate communication and marketing strategy.
What will your role be?
- You will be responsible for managing events planning, executing, and delivering quality ROI with knowledgeable data points.
- In this role, you will be coordinating and supporting Corporate, Industry, and Brand events, aligned with 3DS equity, in a global scope.
- You will manage an event portfolio which may include Dassault Systèmes proprietary events, tradeshows, seminars, user events, internal events such as sales kick-offs.
What are the challenges?
- Define the strategy and execute high-quality events in the spirit of 3DEXPERIENCE
- Manage event lifecycles in alignment with Corporate guidance and in compliance with processes (planning/executing/monitoring/project management)
- Utilize project management skills to execute projects, including risk management, issue resolution, change management, and contingency planning
- Post-event analysis, including measurement, reporting, and optimizing ROI on event investments
- Establish project team structure including meeting cadence, format, schedule, roles and, responsibilities
Key Success Factors
- BA or BS or equivalent work experience
- 7 – 10 years (min) experience in a corporate or agency environment with direct marketing project and event management experience
- Experience in a large, globally disperse and organization is helpful
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing large, complex events – and driving pipeline to said events
- Experience with both digital and in-person events
- Experience managing event budgets, deliverables, time lines, and alignment with Corporate expectations
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential. Experience in a highly matrixed environment desirable.
- Ability to perform well under pressure to meet project deadlines and goals and resolve challenges