Company Name: TikTok
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
We are seeking a creative, resourceful Events Marketing Manager within this Global Gaming Marketing team. This individual will lead and manage local and regional B2B events related to strengthening our perception and positioning within the industry, collaborating with internal teams and external resources, taking full responsibility and ownership of your projects, executing our global strategy with agility and impact. The ideal candidate has direct gaming industry experience, understands integrated marketing approaches, is creative yet driven by data, skilled in large-scale project management, works efficiently and understands how to scale impactfully.
The role will include hands-on management of events (large client summits, owned and paid – sponsorships); from project management, to production, overseeing the project’s content and campaign, collaborating across teams; design, content writers, regional/local GBM and GBS teams and leads, other cross functional partners, vendors, and industry partners. This individual is not afraid to think big, willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done with the passion and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and execute business marketing events for TikTok Gaming in partnership with the larger GBM team, targeting NA B2B audiences (advertisers, agencies, industry partners)
- Bring to life the NA event strategy and calendar, best practices, and playbooks for self-organized workshops, industry events and speaking opportunities
- Identify and execute local and regional sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Project manage event-related campaigns including but not limited to vendor and freelancer management
- Understand the customer journey and use events as a tool to ensure communication effectiveness
- Build measurement standards to benchmark the impact and effectiveness, to track and measure the value of trade activity against key KPIs
- Provide regular local market marketing learnings and updates that speak to measurable business results tied to the regional and global vision; adapt and pivot as needed based on data-driven learnings.
- Build robust relationships with the GBM studio/event team in the region, collaborating with cross-functional and multi-market based teams to ensure the success of initiatives
- 5-6+ years of relevant experience, working in event planning, Marketing Communications
- Good understanding of the gaming media landscape and the tech industry in the region.
- Self-starter that has the ability to plan and execute industry events and projects from start to finish.
- Experience with both offline and online event formats
- Experience in partner management and cross functional stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an open mind attitude, communicating and building relationships across different cultures and timezones.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an understanding of how to collaborate within large cross-functional teams.
- High attention to detail, meticulous in driving seamless execution with input from various stakeholders across markets
- Experience in the digital advertising industry, ideally with experience across different marketing functions; partnering with global teams a huge plus
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $110000 – $145000 annually.