Company Name: T-Mobile
Location: Cottonwood Heights, UT
Type: Full Time
Responsible for providing customers an exceptional retail experience while achieving sales and service expectations of the Mobile Showroom. Leverages Customer Focus capabilities to develop relationships, understand customer needs and recommend complete solutions. Supports team members in servicing customers and completing operations duties including; maintaining clean and well organized store appearance, adhering to store procedures and merchandising standards. Assists other Associates in achievement of their sales objectives.
- Support event sales goals through side-by-side selling with local Retail Sales Associates or Partner Sales Associates during events. May include selling when other Associates are not present. Includes Partner support though proactive outreach to local businesses with Partner Associates.
- Support community partnership efforts by reaching out into the local community and business environment to network, build the brand/awareness of the mobile showroom & company, through relationships, referrals and events. May be leveraged for emergency relief.
- Proactively engages with a broad range of customers in a highly visible and energetic retail environment. Makes customers feel comfortable and welcomed into the T-Mobile environment while educating around our products and services. Ensures customer satisfaction in all areas of sales and service. Answers customer questions and makes personal recommendations. Contributes to the culture, bringing the space to life with vibrancy by having a charisma, passion, and hobby or skill that helps consumers experience the Mobile Showroom experience.
- Acclimate local Retail Sales Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environment to provide an amazing customer experience.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- 6 months Retail experience in high volume environment (Preferred)
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Service Strong Customer Service skills; Passion, integrity and energy necessary to create and dynamic work environment necessary to deliver a world class shopping experience (Required)
- Retail Sales Retail experience in high volume environment and ability to work in varied environments including external events (Required)
- Detailed Organization Strong organization, multi-tasking, versatility, communication and attention to detail (Required)
- Training Acclimate local Retail Sales Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environment (Required)
- Mathematics Consistent accuracy with basic math and proficient use of a calculator is required (Required)
Licenses and Certifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.