Company Name: ACAMS
Location: Florida, United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
ACAMS is looking for an Events & Marketing Manager to join our B2B Marketing (Americas) team.This highly motivated, energetic and experienced professional will support B2B Marketing strategy and execution, focused primarily but not exclusively on Events Marketing. The role includes planning and executing initiatives (online & offline) to reach and engage our Conferences, Live Events, and Symposia audiences and drive revenue.
Responsibilities and expectations include:
- working directly with ACAMS Sales, Product, and Event teams
- building existing and identifying potential new campaigns, assets, and channels
- manage vendor relationships
- applying a growth mindset and a hands-on approach from start-to-finish to increase attendance and revenue
Essential Functions: (Event Marketing 60% of role)
- Plan and implement omni-channel marketing campaigns to promote and drive attendance for ACAMS Conferences, Seminars & Webinars
- Sponsorship – Supporting the global sponsorship marketing promotion campaign. Including promotional material and campaigns on sponsorship offerings.
- Strategize and develop growth plan for ACAMS training events working in tandem with producers to develop training programs that meet both community needs and business goals
- Identify target audience, analyze competitor offerings, and identify potential event partnerships
- Apply deep understanding of virtual event technologies and applicability to different program scenarios.
- Use analytics to measure/report on campaigns, bring better understanding of attendees, their behaviors & interests, improve engagement and drive continuous improvement for future events
Marketing Planning & Project Management: (25% of role)
- Work cross-functionally to develop marketing plans that–in partnership with Sales, Product, and Events teams–achieve revenue, growth, and timeframe objectives
- Schedule and manage product launches, promotional campaigns, and marketing programs
- Focus on B2B lead generation & manage suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget, finding and onboarding new suppliers when necessary
Marketing Deliverables: (15% of role)
- Copywriting: Write compelling campaign and asset copy and possess top-notch editorial / review skills to make sure internal and external tactics are polished, professional, and on-brand
- Assets: Work cross-functionally with the Brand team to develop marketing collateral including brochures, posters, print ads, videos, photographs, presentations, social media and direct mail
- Global Harmonization: Ensure guidelines are adhered too while recognizing local nuances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related area or comparable experience
- Minimum of 5+ years marketing experience required
- Proven experience developing audience for virtual and/or live events.
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs such as conversion rates, Cost per lead, Marketing ROI and events management
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are essential, as position involves extensive contact with co-management and internal/external customers
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print, Social, and email
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time
- Experienced with salesforce.com and Eloqua or other similar CRMs and marketing automation tools
- Ability to travel approximately 20% Additional Valuable Experience
- Financial Services, Anti Financial Crime, International Relations, Higher Education, or related industry experience a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English; Mandarin. Arabic, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, or other modern European languages a plus