Company Name: Imperva
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Join Imperva as Events Marketing Specialist responsible for planning, implementation, and execution of in-person event experiences that drive acquisition and customer engagement. Candidates should possess a strong understanding of event management and B2B marketing, with a background in security and cloud industry trade shows, CISO events, customer events, and user groups.
The ideal candidate should know how to develop, communicate, and execute against event plans that deliver high-quality experiences and achieve measurable results. In this role you will:
- Own big highly visible programs with end-to-end program management that require cross-functional leadership and collaboration.
- Bring our new brand to life at corporate and customer events and work closely with sales to build pipeline that drives revenue.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement, ways to increase engagement and impact as well as staying current with trends and technologies
If you get excited about creating connected and memorable experiences, have a passion for working with a variety of teams, and enjoy seeing all your hard work come to life, then this is your opportunity! This role reports to the Manager, Events & Customer Engagement and works closely with individuals across the company including the sales, product, customer success, communications, and marketing organizations.
- Plan and execute on company event strategy
- Suggest and evaluate events to attend with data-driven methodology
- Manage events calendar, contractors, logistics, budget, and timelines
- Plan, promote, facilitate, and coordinate all industry trade show appearances and customer events
- Create Imperva branded unique customer, partner, and prospect events domestically and internationally
- Work across marketing functions to create a connected experience that align to demand and product marketing initiatives
- Own all pre and post event activities and serve as cross-functional team lead
- Collect and share quantitative and qualitative data from trade shows and events; owns post-event ROI analysis and maintain and monitor event based lead flow through pipeline.
- Schedule and facilitate pre and post-event team planning
- Keep team on schedule and informed of event-related deadlines and tasks
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, B2B trade show, and event planning
- Proven experience in event track-building and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to multitask; work with a sense of urgency
- Highly detail oriented, organized, and able to prioritize assigned tasks
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience in the field of security and CISO decision makers is preferred
- Some travel required
- Bachelor’s degree required
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.