Company Name: Riskified
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Riskified is seeking an Event Marketing Manager to join our global team with a proven track record of building immersive brand experiences through live and virtual events that build sales pipeline and drive brand awareness. This individual will focus on our Americas regional events but will also partner with other team members on other global event initiatives when necessary.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects, think on their feet and communicate effectively both internally and externally. We’re seeking a creative, organized and enthusiastic individual with a passion for identifying effective and unique ideas that span the needs of prospects throughout their buying journey ranging from thought leadership webinars to drive top of funnel engagement through mid/bottom of funnel networking events to drive pipeline acceleration This role currently reports to the Director of Global Events as an individual contributor with potential opportunities for growth to meet business demands.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan, develop and manage Riskified’s North America regional events marketing programs and design impactful experiences to build awareness of Riskified’s brand, products and services and generate demand
- Partner with key stakeholders across sales, business development, product marketing, content, design, ABM and comms teams to develop and execute innovative Riskified branded programs
- Manage regional events and webinar editorial calendar, and produce event “quick sheets” to coordinate all aspects of each event (e.g. agenda, timelines, venues, suppliers, giveaways, staffing, budgets)
- Provide support for on-site Riskified reps; handle logistical tasks including shipments, registrations, team prep, travel, on-site setup, etc.
- Proactively manage budget; track and evaluate results against goals and identify learnings for improvement
- Conduct post-event wrap up and analysis (onsite event execution as required)
- Build relationships with customers, partners and industry players to collaborate on events as co-presenters, panelists, guest speakers, etc.
- 3-5+ years B2B event management experience including hosted events and virtual events/webinars
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to successfully manage and execute multiple projects with different priorities and stakeholders
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Experience working with mar-tech platforms for intent, gifting and content delivery
- Proven track record of working with B2B sales organization to build and deliver results
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Experience with end-to-end event program production from conception to completion – including third party and suppliers management, booth design, branding, logistics and AV requirements, webinar platforms management, demo set-up, audience acquisition, sales engagement and follow-up
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working with cross-functional groups and executive leadership
- Ability to travel when required
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.