Company Name: Zelis
Location: Bedminster, NJ
Type: Full Time
The Marketing Events Manager is an experienced marketing and events professional who is responsible for leading the logistics and tactical planning for revenue-generating events, with a specific focus on industry tradeshows, as well as performance-based marketing metrics. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for project management, attendee satisfaction, and post-campaign reporting. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of event marketing and proven success in end-result deliverables.The Marketing Events Manager position reports to the Director of Events and Marketing Operations and will work closely with the entire Marketing organization and cross-functionally with other key stakeholders.
- Responsible for coordinating all logistical and tactical needs for segment-specific conferences.
- Responsible for all pre-and post-conference campaigns and communications; including social media, email, meeting requests, etc.
- Leads the process for managing and maintaining the project management of all tradeshows in partnership with Sales
- Coordinates the collection of conference KPI + success reporting via Salesforce and HubSpot Campaigns, Calibermind attribution measurement, and other post-event data collection
- Responsible for ordering and keeping inventory of all marketing promotional items, cut sheets, and tradeshow displays
- Partners with the Marketing Coordinator on vendor management processes, including new vendor submissions, and legal and finance agreements.
- Responsible for assisting the marketing team with special projects as needed, which may include social media, copywriting, and email campaign creation
- Serves as logistical support in Zelis Annual Client Forum needs
- Coordinates with the Director of Events on any special events that may be scheduled throughout the year; including CFO Summits, Advisory Councils, etc.
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- Has a basic understanding of traditional, customer-focused marketing collateral and techniques
- Proficient with MS Office programs and related marketing/communications technologies
- Working knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, and Cvent
- Proven track record of successful KPI/measurement tracking and campaign management
Education + Background:
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- BS Marketing, Business, or related degree
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong communication/writing skills (including some copywriting)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proven history of being both creative and analytical in prior roles
- Travel up to 15% of the time
Zelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.