Company Name: HeadLight Technologies, Inc.
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Full Time
HeadLight Technologies, Inc. is looking for a talented Marketing Events Manager to support a variety of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and coordination around in-person and virtual events. The right candidate will have an events background ideally at a b2b company or professional services firm, and a proven track record in events management, having successfully optimized ROI on marketing events investments.
The Marketing Events Manager will be responsible for building out and executing our virtual and in-person events, managing metrics and reporting, and working closely with sales, product marketing, and the executive team. This includes the development of all pre, during and post-event communications both internal (sales/field, executive) and external(customer, prospect, partner).
HeadLight delivers industry-leading technology to transportation construction teams. Our photo-based inspection technology enables clients to improve collaboration and project delivery.. The HeadLight platform has been used on over 2,500 transportation construction projects nationwide. Customers include large state departments of transportation, top-tier consulting engineering firms, contractors, equipment manufacturers, and industry-related materials companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partners with the Director of Marketing Communications to develop strategic plans to execute industry events, including major trade shows, conferences, executive meetings, and other industry-related events.
- Capture and share learnings post events with sales and executive teams.
- Design and produce webinars, podcasts, and other virtual networking opportunities.
- Negotiate contract terms with conference organizers, hotel, equipment suppliers, booth shipping vendors, among others.
- Oversee and manage all event assets and marketing swag, maintaining inventory levels.
- Conduct event site research and make recommendations based on the cost for company-hosted events.
- Coordinate logistics for all event space needs, including but not limited to hotel room booking, meeting room setups, equipment and labor, food and beverage, decor, signage, collateral, and transportation logistics, and other factors.
- Prepare and monitor event budgets, and manage to check requests, invoicing, and financial reporting.
- Domestic travel (up to 25%) for participation in industry trade shows and events once safe to resume in-person events.
- 4+ years of Event Management experience, ideally in B2B marketing.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to juggle several projects.
- Operational in event management software, marketing automation, and CRM systems. (ex: Salesforce, Pardot, Zoom, or other)
- Ability to develop new processes and optimize those that are existing for scalability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate with and negotiate with third parties and partners.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently when on-site at events.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage workload to strict deadlines, and operate effectively under remote management.