Company Name: EvolutionIQ
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
As the Marketing & Events Manager, you will be instrumental in amplifying our brand’s voice and positioning us as a leader in our industry. By leveraging both innovative marketing strategies and compelling events, you’ll drive engagement, partnerships, and growth. This role is a golden opportunity for those who want to make a tangible difference and be at the forefront of transforming the insurance sector.
- 4+ years of related marketing and events management experience preferably in a technology environment
- Copywriting experience / background is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on managing campaigns, creating content, developing sales collateral, planning, hosting or executing live events
- Proficient in marketing software and tools, including CRM systems, email marketing platforms, and analytics tools
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Proactive individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, capable of working independently with minimal oversight
- Own all company event planning, from conceptualization to execution
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with sales objectives.
- Develop and curate content for case studies, press releases, and other promotional materials.
- Drive brand awareness campaigns targeting key personas.
- Marketing Campaigns: Develop, execute, and analyze results-driven marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, print, and social media.
- Event Management: Lead the end-to-end planning and execution of corporate events, including tradeshows, webinars, product launches, and client appreciation events.
- Vendor Relationships: Build and maintain relationships with event vendors, venues, and partners to ensure smooth event operations and negotiate favorable terms.
- Budget Management: Oversee the event and marketing budgets, ensuring maximum ROI and cost-efficiency.
- Branding: Ensure consistent brand messaging across all marketing materials and events.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with sales, product, and other departments to align event and marketing strategies with company goals.
- Market Analysis: Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and market insights to inform marketing strategies and event planning.
- Performance Metrics: Track, report, and analyze the success of marketing campaigns and events, making recommendations for future initiatives.
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Work/Life Balance: For this role we are looking for this person to work out of the NYC office regularly each week (hybrid)
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.