Company Name: Nuix
Location: Herndon, VA
Type: Full Time
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors. The Marketing Events Director works closely with the content, creative, operations and sales teams to create memorable events, networking opportunities and marketing qualified leads aligned with the company’s revenue goals.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Plan and execute live and virtual events that support Nuix’s business and goals. This includes generating leads, increasing brand awareness, and driving customer engagement.
- Develop and manage the event project management plan, ensuring events are executed on time, and within budget.
- Wear your integrated marketing hat to incorporate and drive social and digital activities for all our events (working closely with the social/digital leads).
- Seek input from, and drive consensus among internal stakeholders on messaging, positioning, creative, and content.
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiate contracts, sponsorships, and ensure Nuix is extracting maximum value from our investments.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure leads are uploaded in a timely manner.
- Provide on-going metrics on event performance and results against goals.
- Manage, mentor and grow the Event Marketing team.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent. Project Management experience, PMP and/or CMP certification a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in event marketing. Tradeshow experience required.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines.
- Data driven mindset when considering solutions and making decisions.
- Proficiency or familiarity with Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems.
- Experience with public sector a plus.
Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer