Company Name: First Pro
Location: Norcross, GA
As the Marketing Events Specialist, your primary role will be to lead the support and coordination of our regional tradeshows and special events. You will work closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager and the Marketing and Sales teams to support both internal, external regional and national events. You’ll manage and coordinate all tradeshow and event logistics to execute against the overall marketing strategic plan. The successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate, coordinate, and implement 20+ state trade shows annually. Main responsibilities will include show registration, staffing and communication, booth coordination (A/V, electric, internet, etc.), and lead management.
- Work closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager and Marketing Programs team to develop and execute marketing strategies and logistics for national tradeshows and special events.
- Assist in planning annual users conference for 400+ attendees. Responsibilities include but are not limited to registration management, onsite app creation, social media, exhibitor and sponsors, speaker communication, event timelines and the event website. On-site support will be required.
- Develop and manage budgets and show ROI by tracking, comparing, and analyzing actual results with the forecasted results.
- Manage association memberships to optimize investment and brand presence in each market.
- Manage promotional and printed collateral inventory for all trade shows and special events.
- Coordinate team travel for national shows and special events.
- Proven history of success in trade show and event planning and execution with a strong understanding of event and general marketing principles.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, project management and time management skills, with superior attention to detail. Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to share creative and new ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including editing and proofreading).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; must be versatile and self-directed; able to maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively under pressure while remaining positive, flexible, and open to feedback.
- Budget management skills
About Your Experience
- Minimum 3-5 Years of B2B Marketing events experience and familiarity with conventions industry.
- Experience in negotiating contracts, managing third party vendors, arranging and overseeing support staff, and managing budgets.
- BS in Marketing, Business or related degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with GoTo Webinar
Duration: contract to end 2021; possible temp to hire