Company Name: ChurnZero
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time
Our fast-growing startup is looking for a detail-oriented Marketing Event Specialist to deliver exceptional events that grow sales and amplify our brand awareness in the Customer Success industry. This person must come to the position with an open-mind and creative solutions for the current post-pandemic event environment. The Marketing Event Specialist will be responsible for coordinating event (virtual and in-person) logistics, managing the event calendar, negotiating contracts, assisting with program development and event marketing while adhering to strict timelines and budget. The ideal candidate is passionate about providing a flawless event experience and thrives in fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for identifying, planning and executing a variety of events including virtual and in-person tradeshows, conferences, roadshow events and assisting with our annual conference
- Responsible for supporting the content team with all webinar logistics including but not limited to promotion, coordinating practice and live sessions.
- Develop and execute the marketing events calendar ensuring that all internal teams are up to date on event marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Assist with program development, speaker selection and coordination
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify speakers for the ChurnZero annual conference and roadshow events
- Take on a sales mindset to identify and invite Customer Success leaders in the industry to ChurnZero roadshow events
- Establish and monitor event budget, negotiate fees and pricing
- Coordinate logistics including shipping to and from events, onsite set up and tear down, marketing material and booth supplies, travel arrangements, registration, and staffing
- Manage third party vendors such as venues, catering, A/V etc.
- 2+ years in event management experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and follow process with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal teams as well as with customers and partners
- Knowledge of events marketing and sales enablement best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in Communications, Marketing or Business or equivalent experience