Company Name: Wisk Aero
Location: MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Type: Full Time
We believe in a world where less time getting there means more time being there, and that starts with Cora. With over a decade of piloted and autonomous flight experience, we’ve created Cora—our all-electric, self-flying air taxi that will change the future of daily commutes and urban travel. From day one, Cora by Wisk was designed with safety as our first priority using emissions free systems.
We’re working toward a future where you’ll be able to safely soar over traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Because everyone has somewhere to be, someone to see, and now—a better way to get there.
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Event & Program Manager is an exciting role that will make a huge difference across the team and Wisk at-large. This role will lead the company’s external event plan, including displays of our aircraft. You will project manage all aspects through completion, including the reporting of the results of our participation. In addition to event management, this role will play a key “connector” role across the marketing team so we can remain nimble and highly productive project managing several key initiatives and deliverables. You must be passionate about our mission and have experience bringing creative ideas to life.
Manage and Execute
- Events and conferences (virtual + in person): project manage all aspects of our events
- Develop strategy
- Lead all coordination with all internal stakeholders
- Manage all vendors, show costs and budget
- Act as Wisk representative at all public spaces
- General Marketing programs: contribute to the overall strategy, timing, and execution of tactics for the following program areas:
- Go-to-Market initiatives
- Public education and acceptance
- Future product/program launches
- Marketing content calendar: act as the connector across the team, having visibility into all ongoing and future projects. Lead weekly Team meetings, identifying top priorities and topics for discussion.
- Marketing plan and budget: Work closely with CMO on department budget and work cross functionally to develop the overall marketing plan.
- As the “connector” on the team, hold the accountable to deadlines, achievement of our goals and programs
- Work closely with the team directly contributing to our ongoing customer experience/journey efforts
- Work crossfuntionally with Product Management, Engineering, and the VP of Global Partnerships
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in event planning and marketing project management
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Must be a strong and flexible communicator, including presenter
- Able to communicate with both executives and technical executive audiences
- Proficient in developing communications in various formats
- Comfortable taking the reigns leading group and cross functional meetings and plans
- Strong in scheduling/project management, you are biased toward action and consider yourself a proactive planner, detail oriented, and well organized
- Demonstrated success in supporting the launch of a product and/or service to market, with skill in understanding what a project or initiative requires from start to finish
- BA in business, economics, or industry-relevant discipline
- Ability to see non-traditional opportunities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, patent bonus program, happy hours and many more.
In order to protect the health and safety of all Wisk employees in the workplace, we are requiring that all employees receive an FDA-authorized vaccination against COVID-19 prior to physically returning to Wisk’s U.S. offices. Exceptions/accommodations are considered for employees with disabilities or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from being vaccinated against COVID-19.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.