Company Name: AMS
Location: Florida, United States
Type: Full Time
As the marketing event producer, you will be responsible for AMS digital and in-person marketing events from collaborating on concept development, to execution to reporting. This position will work closely with global colleagues in business & regional marketing, communications & brand, marketing operations and internal communications, to plan, coordinate and execute digital marketing events such as webinars and online roundtables, and in-person events such as sponsored conferences and local roundtables.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Global Marketing Events, this role will be a key member of the wider global marketing team, collaborating in both the planning and execution of global marketing strategies to meet brand awareness and lead generation objectives.
- Plan and execute a variety of marketing events including experience and design, promotions, production and stakeholder communications.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues on event content, and ensure that messaging is leveraged across event website, invites and emails, and social media promotion.
- Produce pre- and post-event summaries for business stakeholders.
- Recommend creative ways to drive event registrations and engagement. Create, monitor and share registration reports.
- As the superuser of AMS digital event platform, produce digital events, handle queries and troubleshooting prior and on the day of the event to ensure consistent high-quality events which create great digital experience for the hosts, speakers, and audiences.
- Manage events on-site where necessary.
- Support administrative tasks such as liaise with finance operation team and suppliers for invoicing, maintain global marketing event calendar and prepare internal reports.
- Act as a brand champion both internally and externally; ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for the role, you must be able to demonstrate the following core skills and competencies:
- 3-4 years B2B event production experience.
- Ability to work independently and have a passion for event production.
- Enjoy working with colleagues, vendors, stakeholders remotely and globally in flexible time.
- Enjoy using apps such as Monday.com, MS Teams for project management and collaboration.
- Able to connect unconnected dots, know what small facts to focus on to be able to resolve problems that need a creative solution.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and a willingness to be flexible if business priorities change.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Experience in using standard Microsoft programs.
- A self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with marketing automation (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce) is a plus.
At AMS, different is not just good, it’s valuable. As a global organization, we recognize the value of different perspectives and experiences in prompting innovation, sparking creativity, and solving problems. As an equal employment opportunity organization, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, persons with disabilities and all other categories protected by law.