Company Name: Scout RFP
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Scout’s growing Events team helps connect Scout and our unique mission directly with our customers through a regular cadence of compelling, thought-provoking, career-accelerating, and (importantly) fun events. A key engine in our demand generation and customer success strategy, our marketing events help us share our vision for strategic sourcing, provide procurement teams with the opportunity to talk their trade, and spread the Scout brand worldwide. We’re seeking for a creative, proactive, and dynamic Marketing Events Manager to help us expand and accelerate these programs.
As Scout’s newest Marketing Events Manager, you’ll plan and execute marketing events and other in-person activities that build our brand awareness and accelerate pipeline development for sales. You’ll work directly with marketing and sales leadership to define the strategy for our events investments and drive programs that increase attendance, engagement, and interest. We’re looking for a new team member with strong organizational skills who can be ultimately responsible for managing competitive event analysis, pre-event logistics, on-site set-up and successful execution. You’ll also lead the development and delivery of operational KPIs, post-event followup, sales materials, and event success training. And of course, there’s Spark, our annual customer conference!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you and learn more about your path, and how Scout can help you meet your work and career goals. Check out the details below, and please introduce yourself.
Where You’ll Contribute To Our Success:
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, demand generation, and social teams to build amazing events for our prospects and customers
- Bring a detailed eye to our communications, planning, logistics, and event execution
- Work closely with the rest of the Scout Marketing team and our crack Sales team to plan, strategize, and commit to a full calendar of industry and vertical events worldwide
- Bring your creative self and your passion for well-crafted events to work every day, and communicate your unique voice to the stories that we tell at these events
- Raise our execution standards across events and trade shows to ensure that the Scout voice, value proposition, and attention to detail shine through in every aspect of our events
- Work with customers and internal experts to find the most exciting, unexpected, and impactful stories from our diverse customer base to feature at these events
- Track and analyze performance and engagement metrics to measure event alignment to company initiatives and growth goals, and recommend changes based on your insights.
- Even better: you just happen to be fluent in digital marketing tools like Marketo, Asana, social platforms, and Google Analytics
What You’ll Bring To The Table:
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about enterprise technology, procurement, and collaboration, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- A top-notch communicator across departments, audiences, and vendors
- You eat details for breakfast. Not only do you know what great looks like, you actively find ways to make great even better when you get on the ground on the day of an event
- A knack for dealing with change and ambiguity. You’re scrappy, enterprising, high-energy, and calm in the face of a storm
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- Experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS is a definite plus
For an events professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. Scout’s customers – brands like Airbnb, Levi’s, Adobe, Smuckers, and Owens Corning – will challenge you daily with fascinating technical and business problems. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and share your perspectives (literally) on a grand stage.