Company Name: HSBC
Location: New York, United States (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
As our Marketing Events Coordinator, you will work closely with the Events Manager to develop and execute integrated partnership and event strategies to support revenue maximization and market/wallet share for the line of business, in alignment with the strategic business goals and bought into by all stakeholders. This will involve coordinating event logistics including invite copy creation/strategy, virtual/live platform/venue set up, session and speaker logistics, social media amplification, post recaps via PowerPoint presentations, name badges, promotional gifts and more.
In compliance with applicable laws, HSBC is committed to employing only those who are authorized to work in the US. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. as HSBC will not engage in immigration sponsorship for this position.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- A positive attitude, strong organization skills and process-oriented workstyle
- Proven experience serving as a great communicator with strong customer service skills who can interact well with people at all levels, from junior staff to CEOs
- An ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Tech savy and understanding of livestream best practices
For this role, HSBC targets a fixed pay range between $70,000.00 and $85,000.00.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, race, national origin, ethnicity, disability or medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran service, religion, creed, sex, gender, pregnancy, childbirth, caregiver status, marital status, citizenship or immigration status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other trait protected by applicable law.