Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: Princeton, NJ
Type: Full Time
The Marketing Communications Manager will represent the Services Innovation and Marketing (SIM) department within the Material and Structural Analysis Division (MSD) and will be part of a global cross-functional team responsible for traditional break-fix and digital service solutions. Reporting to the Sr. Manager for Services Sales Enablement, the role is responsible for generating awareness and demand for our services, and enabling of our sales channels through provision of compelling collateral.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with colleagues to determine impactful messaging and promotion opportunities for target audiences
- Develop engaging content for diverse internal and external audiences
- Partner with market development on campaign design
- Engage with the center of excellence for marketing to develop and deploy compelling content campaign content
- Initiate and drive internal activities to cultivate understanding of our value propositions for services
- Actively contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan
- Deliver excellent customer experiences!
- Champion continuous improvement of content, campaigns, communications & processes
- Contribute to fostering a safe, equitable and accepting workplace environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field required.
- 4+ years of Marketing Communications experience in a B2B environment
- 2+ years of content creation experience
- International business experience preferred
- Previous experience marketing services is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Results orientated with a demonstrated ability to work with a project like approach
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills with a proven ability to influence and inspire through collaboration
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- High levels of resilience and enjoys working in dynamic environments
- Encourages trust and open communications among team members and peers
- Passionate about putting customer needs at the center of all that we do
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.