Company Name: Amazon
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
We’re hiring communications specialists to help us create engaging content to communicate with sellers through existing channels, You will champion the seller experience, and will constantly look for ways to improve their experience and help grow their businesses by communication strategies and clear, human-focused Seller communications.
To be successful in this role, you need to understand the art of creating compelling human-centered communications as part of existing and new marketing strategies. You’ll have proven experience in B2B marketing, marketing content creation, and communications. You’ll be comfortable working with complex challenges, appreciate white space and autonomy, and understand the value of a rapid test-and-learn approach. You will partner closely with the Change management and other internal teams to determine cross-team communication needs
- Own the creation of seller communications across for multiple Strategic Account Services programs
- Create compelling written and visual content to educate sellers and drive adoption of new product offerings/features
- Support the development of service-oriented and value-add content to communicate the benefits of our service offerings and expertise of our team
- Influence partner teams and marketing managers without authority
- Work in partnership with marketing strategy experts to implement tactical communications plans
- Provide quality Raise the Bar oversight for all seller communications
- Take ownership of delivery, launch and measurement of communications via the internal Amazon tool.
- 3+ years of progressives responsibility in B2B communication
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven track of record of content creation and content creation management including marketing workflows
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance
- 3+ years website, email, and social media content development
- Proven portfolio of B2B or Seller-facing communications including blogs, newsletters, social media posts, ebooks.
- Experience in video scripting a definite plus.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in InDesign and/or Adobe Creative Suite, and in creative production
- Experience working in PR/B2B marketing/internal communications
- Experience working in global organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing, Communications, Journalism or relevant major
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.