Company Name: Apple
Location: Culver City, CA
Type: Full Time
Apple TV+ Marketing is seeking a Campaign Manager to help coordinate the development and execution of TV+ original content campaigns. This role will manage our end-to-end marketing process including campaign timelines, budget management, approval checkpoints and delivery of assets to ensure campaigns go live on budget and on time.
We’re looking for a great teammate with outstanding organization skills to ensure that work delivers against Apple standards. This person will ideally thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to balance competing priorities, and excel at cross-functional coordination.
- 7+ years of campaign management or marketing operations experience at an Entertainment network/studio or media agency with an emphasis on digital media
- Extensive experience running critical initiatives including marketing campaign workflows, timeline development and asset management
- Experience tracking and handling budgets, monitoring expenses and finding efficiencies
- Knowledge and tracking of rights and licensing agreements
- Exceptionally detail oriented with inherent ability to see the “big picture” and work through the details
- Highly collaborative, open communicator who works proactively with internal & external partners to identify and solve for project needs
- Ability to navigate a highly matrix’d structure with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage operational aspects of the campaign workflow including timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
- Develop cross-functional work-back schedules and deadlines for creative assets in partnership with strategy and creative teams.
- Maintain appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
- Consistently communicate progress updates and help troubleshoot potential issues to stakeholders.
- Track go-live dates and distribution platforms for all assets; ensure all creative concepts are vetted by our Legal and Business Affairs team for approvals.
- Liaise with Advertising Producers to ensure cross-departmental deadlines are tracked, materials are delivered, issues are triaged and all parties are in alignment.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.