Company Name: Microsoft
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization to achieve more. Microsoft empowers Financial Services (FSI) companies to drive digital transformation with solutions to reimagine the client experience for a digital world, empower employees with modern productivity suites and digital workstyles, optimize operations through improved insight into risk and operational models, and transform products with open, connected systems and real-time predictive digital processes.
The US Field Marketing Team is seeking a strong marketer to work closely with the FSI sales leadership team, and other relevant teams, to drive highly targeted engagements for FSI customers.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Deliver connected sales & marketing excellence by aligning the full marketing mix to the FSI Operating Units (OU) business.
- Understand FSI trends and solutions, consume worldwide content and offers, influence strategy, source local customer stories, and lead US strategy for FSI events.
- Serve as single point of contact for US Financial Services Sales Leadership, communicating customer insights from marketing investments and consumption of marketing programs.
- Develop and execute an account-based marketing approach for the US FSI customers. Define and secure agreement on marketing targets. Review scorecard forecast and in-quarter/out-quarter pipeline health to direct and adjust marketing execution.
- Develop, execute, and continually adapt the fiscal year marketing plan for US FSI inclusive of solution areas, customer stories, buying committee roles, customer offers and programs, and social selling resources.
- Identify, expand, and engage the Buying Committee members with 100% of agreed Marketing-led account list
- Must have 5+ years of experience in field or corporate enterprise marketing.
- Experience in marketing to enterprise accounts and driving executive engagement, preferably in Financial Services, using modern marketing tools and account-based marketing principles.
- Strength in Connected Sales & Marketing
- Demonstrated adaptability, effective collaboration skills, customer obsession, drive for results, key insights that link marketing execution to business outcomes, and ability to learn/share the value proposition of Microsoft solutions.
- Creative, open minded, driven, pragmatic, and easy to work with. Good track record of strong relationships with sales teams
- High comfort level operating in a fast-paced environment. Ease of adapting to changes and calm under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.