Company Name: Salesforce
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Do you like motivating and enabling large organizations to achieve a common goal? Are you excited by the prospect of motivating Sales to drive attendance for the world’s largest software conference, Dreamforce, and a phenomenal portfolio of strategic events? Do you want to be a part of the best events team in the global technology industry? Join Salesforce and be a part of the Strategic Events & Experiences team.
Salesforce Strategic Events & Experiences produces the world’s best technology events that are the envy of the industry. Dreamforce is the largest software conference on the planet, with over 171,000 registrants pre-pandemic, and is regarded as an industry standard. We also produce events across the US and globally to engage and activate our enthusiastic customers and prospects. Salesforce is seeking a talented Events Enablement Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for a self-starting team player with a “can do” attitude who is passionate about working with Sales, has solid collaboration and communication skills, is eager to learn, and has proven experience driving effective Sales Enablement strategies with measurable results.
- Enable Sales teams by creating and maintaining enablement resources and tools including Highspot, email invitation templates, content/viewing recommendations, FAQs, knowledge articles, and more
- Promote & share information about events through internal communication channels including email, Slack, sales briefings and more, while managing sales inquiries and cases
- Collaborate with the Global Enablement & Strategy team to develop new content & resources for Sales teams
- Act as main point of contact for Sales organization, Field Marketing and Event Agency partners
- Develop & communicate discounting strategy, including distribution and management of discount codes, communication of pricing and capacity changes, management of Sales requests and approvals
- Manage and troubleshoot registration reports and dashboards with Marketing and Agency partners
- Report on & communicate registration, promotional code redemption, allocation usage, inventory rates, and sales efficiencies
Qualifications And Skills
- 5+ years of experience working in Enablement with an emphasis or background in event planning, event marketing, or sales
- Exceptional project and time management skills – highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, and accountable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a solid ability to deal professionally with senior executives, vendors, and team members at all levels of the organization
- Strong storytelling, public-speaking, and presentation skills including the ability to create & deliver slide decks and clear, concise communications for Sales audiences
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize and work within deadlines on highly visible events
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong base knowledge of Cloud / SaaS companies and familiarity working with Salesforce
- Familiarity in development and management of registration revenue and discounting models
- Innovative thinker who is comfortable recommending new ways to motivate the Sales organization
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .