Company Name: Square
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
The Expertinal Marketing and Events team is responsible for driving awareness and acquisition of Square’s products and offerings through live events, trade shows, conferences, community events and partnership events. We are seeking someone passionate, smart and motivated to manage events and support the infrastructure and strategy to make our vision a reality.
- Extremely creative background that convert big picture ideas into actionable events. Must be able to ideate events that disrupt the conventional experiential mode.
- Oversee all aspects of event management and production from content and program development, design, AV production, vendor management, logistics, invitations, sponsorships, promotions and more.
- Manage all logistical arrangements for events including detailed budgets, vendor payments, & agencies,etc.
- Responsible for delivering Square’s vision to external agencies for production and event management and ensure events are executed within Square’s brand guidelines.
- Develop and execute experiential marketing proposals and programs that drive consumer awareness, earned conversation and media coverage, industry support and increased engagement for Square and its partners
- Collaborate with external partners and internal teams to identify and develop strategic opportunities and tactics to best promote Square and our products in order to meet specific marketing objectives
- Ensure all projects are on strategy, brand and budget
- Perform ROI analysis and compile key learnings and results post events
- Work interdepartmentally to gather requirements, recommend event plans, and manage the annual events calendar to support pipeline targets.
- Secure staffing, equipment, and technical resources
- Build and circulate best practices, tools, and processes needed to allow you and our growing team to more efficiently hit goals
- At least 2-3 years of events experience, agency background preferred
- Creative problem solver with a scrappy determination to do more with less
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be persuasive, influential and affect changeAbility to lead through influence and work effortlessly across internal teams. Outstanding follow-through and self-starting attitude
- Thrive in a fast paced and highly matrixed organization