Company Name: Paylocity
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
The Event Marketing Manager will lead a team of passionate event planners and agency partners to deliver best-in-class event experiences for Paylocity’s employees and prospects. They will have a natural curiosity to understand the business strategy and use their skills to create and perfectly execute experiences that support the objectives.
The Event Marketing Manager has a demonstrated track record of success in strategy development and project management, including creating and managing budgets, creating timelines and workplans, leading planning meetings and collaborating with business partners to drive results. We are looking for a good communicator who keeps partners informed and is comfortable working closely with executives.
The ideal candidate is skilled at producing both in-person and virtual experiences. They are comfortable with digital environments and have a consistent track record of creating high-quality virtual events utilizing various technology platforms.
- Lead the events team, setting strategic direction, providing coaching to team members, and coordinating work assignments among in-house and agency resources.
- Drive the company’s national tradeshow presence, bringing together stakeholder groups to drive market awareness and differentiation within target audiences.
- Produce the annual sales kick-off meeting, coordinating content from across the organization, including either virtual platform or in-person venue management.
- Provide turnkey solutions for field trade events, including booth assets, sales materials, pre- and post-event communication templates, and sponsorship coordination as needed.
- Drive development and execution of virtual and C-level event strategies, including business objectives, overall approach, audience criteria, and outcome-based KPIs.
- Build, manage and coordinate cross-departmentally the marketing event calendar to ensure that all events are documented and communicated to internal teams.
- Responsible for managing all budget tracking, payments, and vendor contracts, working closely with the Procurement team.
- Present events success and optimization ideas to leadership to continually improve impact and ROI.
- 5+ years event marketing experience.
- Experience in B2B SaaS industry.
- Demonstrated success managing agency or other event provider relationships- from sourcing vendors, procurement and negotiating, and agency relationships.
- Proven project management skills (event tracking, ROI measurement, scorecards) in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge and experience with event planning (Cvent, ON24), marketing automation and CRM technologies.
- Strong cross group collaboration skills working with multiple team members across different departments.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing or related.
- Willingness to travel to various locations for events up to 30%.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $80,080 – $125,000 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.