Company Name: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Titusville, NJ
Type: Full Time
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Redefining lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease encourages us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Are you someone that can build engaging experiences using creativity, technology, knowledge of current trends, all with an emphasis on the field experience? Then take those skills and lead the overall execution of Field Representative Training Programs and Medical Conventions across Janssen Pharmaceuticals! By partnering internal and external teams, you will drive the overall program implementation and logistics for these field experiences.
- Build strategy and processes that enable Janssen’s field organization to deliver high impact customer engagements
- Manage workload responsibilities based on business demands and changing priorities
- Direct all aspects of National Medical Conventions across Janssen including: budget management, vendor management, contract negotiation, housing and registration, installation and dismantle, exhibit house services, staffing, literature, structural inventory, convention communications and all associated convention services
- Partner with brand management, to determine strategic marketing goals for each convention and develop plans to attain these goals
- Plan and forecast annual budgets for all brands/franchises as well as lead the annual convention business planning process across Janssen
- Lead team for all logistical aspects for Janssen training classes which include: Class communication, roster management, budget management, web registration, communications, vendor management, hotel sourcing and contracting, transportation, food and beverage, set-up and on-site execution
- Provide effective and compliant tools and systems to support training needs, implementing process improvements, tracking, reporting and analyses of class metrics
- Analyzes data/information, prepare meeting materials for various cross-functional meetings which are attended by senior management members.
- Meet regularly with leadership to advise of any training updates and receive feedback on team.
- Drive strategic health and safety planning for all events
- Enhance supplier relationships, aspiring to improve, increase operating margin and improve asset efficiency
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years of logistical planning and/or project management experience
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical selling environment
- At least 5 years of vendor/supplier management experience
- Budget management and forecasting
- Strong Business Sense, Strategic Approach
- Ability to function as part of a broader organizational team. Big picture orientation with solid attention to detail. Collaboration skills and the ability to build positive relationships with partners. A results and performance driven demeanor with validated sense of accountability and strive to get results.
- Collaboration and communication required with all levels of field and internal management to understand business needs and strategically deploy solutions to align to business priorities.
- Convention Management
- Experience with CVENT, Totality
- All Microsoft Office applications
- 10% Domestic that may include weekends
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.