Company Name: Salesforce
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Full Time
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team in the role of Manager, Event Enablement Marketing. This role is focused on engaging and enabling our sales team and larger internal audience to utilize the impact of the Strategic Events portfolio to engage their customers, introduce innovative solutions, and drive business forward. The role is responsible for crafting cross-functional marketing and communications plans aligned with, including but not limited to Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Sales Programs, Global Enablement, and Executive Communications. This role also involves delivering enablement analytics and reporting and actively contributing to the communication strategy for our proprietary event portfolio.
- Develop comprehensive communication and internal marketing plans for each assigned event within the Strategic Events portfolio.
- Align plans with the broader event marketing campaign to ensure consistency and effectiveness.
- Drive channel strategy, constantly pursuing new avenues to amplify messaging and effectively reach target audience (primarily, the Sales organization).
- Create and maintain a communication tracking tool (i.e., the tick tock), coordinating calendars with cross-functional partners and ensuring timely deployment of comms.
- Ensure seamless collaboration and communication across teams to deliver cohesive, timely messaging.
- Lead cross-functional workstreams by event to ensure appropriate amplification of messaging across the organization.
- Support the wider Enablement team in the creation and upkeep of enablement tools and resources, including presentations, call scripts, email templates, FAQs, codes, etc.
- Write compelling and effective copy for various mediums, including but not limited to Slack posts, emails, exec scripts, and call scripts.
- Support ideation of new content ideas to creatively engage target audience.
- Act as liaison to Creative team; drive briefly process and ensure delivery of creative assets.
- Own the analytics and reporting strategy for enablement communications.
- Provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement based on performance data.
- Learn seller reporting tools, goals, and language to ensure an effective enablement campaign, ultimately helping our sellers drive business with events.
- 5+ years of proven experience in event enablement marketing with a focus on communication strategy development.
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the Values & Behaviors for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate across diverse teams and deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data.
- Familiarity with enablement tools and resources.
- Previous experience in B2B or technology-driven companies is advantageous.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Slack Analytics a plus
For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $109,400 to $150,500.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.