Company Name: Effectv
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Plans and develops event activations to support the strategy of the enterprise sales team. Coordinates activities with management from other departments to align operational and selling initiatives. Works closely with vendors to negotiate terms of contract and arrange specific event logistics. Supports and instructs staff in meeting program objectives and measuring results with established tracking procedures. The Events Manager at Effectv will play a foundational role on the Event Marketing team by helping to scale and execute our existing events and think big to assess our overall event calendar. Your responsibility as the events marketing expert will be to work to develop and align event activities with business priorities and contribute to strategy development.
- Works with senior management to develop added value opportunities that provide incremental revenue.
- Thinks big to deliver new ideas and creative approaches to constantly improve the client experience, while possessing ability to solve and deliver on the tactical details.
- Oversees the coordination and execution of activations and events and is responsible for further managing creative, social, communications, branding campaigns and all elements of legal and finance compliance.
- Collaborates with Sales Development and Sales team to create pricing structures and multi-level promotional opportunities. Gives direction in activation concepts, processes and procedures.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside partners and vendors to develop and implement promotions.
- Generates and submits reports on promotional activities and results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $96,573.34 – $144,860.01