Company Name: McKesson
Location: Irving, TX
Type: Full Time
Acting as the lead representative from McKesson, the Learning Event Coordinator will be part of a remote team responsible for the coordination and delivery of a new employee experience designed to promote McKesson culture and values for employees joining the organization. You will be responsible for the end-to-end process of planning and execution of in-person and virtual learning events. Full administration of learning programs including participant management and event planning. Additionally, you will work with the Senior Manager of Enterprise Learning to ensure alignment and execution of learning strategies and support special projects.
- Plan and execute program logistics which includes but is not limited to: vendor contracting and management, registrations and reporting, audio visual, space set-ups, materials, on-site coordination, follow-up, and budget tracking.
- Manage client, stakeholder, and extended team member relationships and expectations, providing regular status updates and timely responses to inquiries/requests.
- Bring a high level of energy and engagement to the facilitation of events as a master of ceremonies
- Anticipate challenges and use judgement to resolve a diverse range of problems in a timely manner.
- Coordinate communications, respond to general questions and escalate as required.
- Execute measurement strategy
- 4+ Years of relavant experience
- Experienced and comfortable working with leaders and professionals of all levels in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people and communication (verbal and written) skills, with a proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, manage priorities and concurrent events, meet strict deadlines in a busy and ever-changing environment
- Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Certified Meeting professional (CMP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications preferred
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Hybrid role
- Flexibility to be on-site for event execution
- Travel requirements 20-40%
Our Base Pay Range for this position
$71,800 – $119,600
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.