Company Name: AT&T
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
AT&T is where people come to invent the future. That’s been our legacy since the very beginning. At AT&T we look for an opportunity to create something that changes the way people see the world. And no one does that better than AT&T.
The Lead Manager, Marketing Communications role will lead some of the most high-profile advertising campaigns in the country from strategy through execution and in-market monitoring. You’ll support your director in the development of fully integrated advertising campaigns from strategy, through production, execution, monitoring/optimizing and final campaign reporting of all general market and Hispanic advertising across both mass and digital. Manage the strategic development and flawless execution of distinctive and relevant advertising in partnership and collaboration with outside agency partners and internal marketing, media, and legal partners. This role will report to Director of Advertising and Social Media and provide valuable input as part of the leadership team when it comes to team structure, culture, processes, and opportunities.
- Lead development of creative concepts for General Market and Hispanic Market full funnel campaigns—TV, social, display, audio, OOH, print, etc.
- Manage production process—from creative approvals, to casting, shooting, and finishing.
- Keep track of results and optimize creative accordingly.
- Manage day-to-day of agencies on strategic and production needs
- Work with internal partners to improve communication and streamline processes
- Ensure consistency in messaging across all advertising work
- Keep open line of communication to ensure all parties are regularly informed of all applicable updates.
- Collaborate with marketing partners to develop messaging for upcoming campaigns.
- Inform partners of best practices—act as advertising specialists.
- Ensure messaging and strategy deliver on company’s pillars and business goals.
- Knowledge of Advertising across mass & digital/social
- Agency management experience
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of media trends, landscape (buying/planning), terminology and measurement
- Exceptional project/program management skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
- Culturally Intelligent
- Able to articulate a persuasive point of view clearly and concisely, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with exceptional work ethic
- Thrive in a fast-paced constantly changing environments
- Eye for detail
- Able to work with other groups and teams
- Expert Storyteller
- Able to provide clear and crisp creative feedback