Company Name: Apple
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Full Time
Do you love understanding every detail of how new technologies work? Join the team that serves as Apple’s nerve center, our Information Systems and Technology group. There are countless ways you’ll contribute here, whether you’re coordinating technology needs for product launches, designing music solutions for retail locations, or ensuring the strength of in-store Wi-Fi connections. From Apple Pay to the Apple website to our data centers around the globe, you’ll help design and manage the massive systems that countless employees and customers rely on every day. You’ll also build custom tools for employees, empowering them to solve complex problems on their own. Join our team, and together we’ll explore all the ways to improve how Apple operates, freeing our employees to do what they do best: craft magical experiences for our customers.
Internal communications at Apple connect our people to our purpose by bringing our values to life, communicating about products and initiatives, and elevating the employee experience. As a member, you’ll be part of the line of business communications and engagement team that supports Apple’s Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) organization.
Our team is responsible for designing and producing internal events that inform, engage, and inspire IS&T employees, so we can grow, learn, and live better together. We achieve this through in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences that:
- Explore and share ideas, skills, and new opportunities
- Give back to our communities
- Encourage inclusivity and share diverse perspectives
- Inspire our teams to be healthier and happier
- Bring our teams together to form new connections and socialize
We are seeking an expert Internal Events Producer to join our team of events professionals and communicators! In this role, you will demonstrate creativity, integrity, and a highly developed sense of quality and accountability. Just as each detail of an Apple product is deeply considered, you will be intentional with every event element, design detail, and connection point to improve and enhance the IS&T employee experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing internal corporate virtual, hybrid and in-person events from end to end.
- Creative and super passionate about employee communication, engagement, and the employee experience.
- Passion for strengthening corporate culture and productivity, and building community within a global, diverse workforce.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines while multitasking, re-prioritizing projects, and communicating priority updates to stakeholders.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, able to convey sophisticated topics with simplicity.
- Knowledge and experience with online event platforms and tools for digital, live-streamed, and in-person events.
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge in partnering with internal and external production teams
- Proven track record of being reliable, prepared, responsive, eager to learn and encouraging.
- Strong leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and proactively cross-functionally.
- Strong project and program management skills, with great attention to detail and the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Innovative and strategic problem solver.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
The Internal Events Producer will play a key role in defining our events portfolio and employee experience globally in partnership with our Events Lead. This role is responsible for supporting the development and execution of effective internal events strategies, plans, and deliverables that drive employee engagement, adoption of large-scale organizational transformation, and build upon Apple’s core values and strengthen its culture.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Driving multi-track sophisticated event project life cycles, from vision and concept to timeline management, execution, reporting, and leading teams responsible for execution of events with attendance up to 2,500.
- Partnering with external resources and internal stakeholders, including our leadership team and internal Comms team to ensure cross-functional alignment on event goals and target outcomes.
- Establish expectations and timelines with all key event partners (internal and external) to ensure parallel and independent work streams are implemented simultaneously, seamlessly, and according to plan.
- Assisting with pre- and post-event analysis including surveys, recaps, and recommendations to assess opportunities for improvement, and optimize future events.
- Most meaningful, we are looking for candidates who view employees not as employees, but as our company’s first customers—always looking for exciting, novel ways to reach our people and fostering an environment focused on elevating the customer experience, demanding excellence, and delivering extraordinary events.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Hospitality & Tourism or related field preferred. Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) certification preferred.
Pay & Benefits
At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $96,500 and $188,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.