Company Name: Amazon
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier—whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop and drive talent strategy across all strategic events including marquee events like CES, IAB Newfronts, Cannes Lions, and Amazon ads unBoxed
- Act as a senior member of the Strategic Events team partnering across event, content, brand marketing, legal, and PR leads to procure the best talent for tier 1 and third party events
- Work closely with artist/talent management teams across affiliates brands Amazon Music, Prime Video, IMDb TV, Twitch, and Alexa teams to drive the strategic planning and industry-leading co-marketing initiatives between Amazon ads and and talent via brand-right marketing strategies spanning product, content, PR, social, and events
- Establish talent goals, plans and related metrics, track progress, and navigate through obstacles to achieve program objectives
- Connect and oversee a unified approach across all events to deliver high engagement and results globally
- Manage and negotiate talent fees while maintaining awareness of internal affiliate and cross talent deals
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Experience in talent management at a top tier entertainment brand and/or agency
- Ability to present to and influence all levels of the organization
- Experience evaluating new and emerging businesses for talent partnership opportunities.
- Proven skills in building strong team culture
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage workload to strict deadlines, and operate effectively under remote management
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
- Willingness to travel onsite to events globally
- Ability to attend in person events that require vaccination status based upon the location and third party event regulations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.