Company Name: Realogy
Location: Madison, NJ (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Works closely with and reports to Director of Events for the Realogy Expansion Brands. This position supports the strategy, planning and execution of industry events and specialty projects for BHGRE and ERA Real Estate.
For the below responsibilities, the Manager will support the Director of Events in the following areas. Under the leadership of the Director, the Manager will play either a lead or supporting role for each responsibility.
- Support Realogy Expansion Brands: BHGRE and ERA marketing activities for industry events, sponsorships, and specialty projects, including pre-planning and onsite support under direction of the Events Director.
- In collaboration with the Events Director, drive all event strategies for Expansion Brands (ExB) Industry Events through creation and ownership of industry event program of events and execution of all sponsorship entitlements
- Plan and execute brand receptions at industry events, including management of Food and Beverage selection while adhering to negotiated budget allotment.
- Support the development of reception themes, coordinating specialty décor, entertainment, and creating wow moments for the network at Industry Events.
- ExB Senior Leadership Team (SLT) support for industry event participation including registration, sleeping rooms, briefing documents, onsite calendar management, pre-event planning and coordination of all event needs.
- Support Franchise Sales at all industry events, which includes coordination of all prospect needs, Value Proposition Meeting planning, private dinners, brand receptions, gifting, and liaising with Franchise Sales Admin Team on rooming and registration.
- Drive tradeshow booth needs for all industry events where ExB is present, including space and design planning, coordinating booth management schedules, promo items, branded giveaways, etc.
- Work with Communications Director on execution of all entitlements received through sponsorship of industry and diversity events.
- Support Events Director and Comms Director in contracting of Industry Sponsorships.
- Assist with the coordination of ordering and shipments of assets, promotional items and collateral needed for Industry Events.
- Lead on coordination and planning of all SLT calendars based on Industry Events speaking commitments, receptions, meetings, event happenings.
- Sell sponsorships for all ExB brand events including regional events, achieving targets as set by the brand and Events Director.
- Manage negotiations with sponsorship partners, execute contracts, ensure payments are collected.
- Execute on all entitlements, liaising with all cross functional teams including communications, events and marketing teams as needed.
- Drive specialty programs for the network as needed, including but not limited to, end of year website support, scheduling, production, studio rental, save the date creation, CEO Updates, Top Broker calls, ExB Team Meetings, and any ad hoc SLT hosted meetings as needed.
- Manage vendors for best quality, consistency and execution of brand image.
- Own, track and maintain detailed event budgets including invoice management.
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate meeting cards.
- Create and maintain enthusiastic, cooperative, professional and teamwork-structured environment.
- Support of the full Expansion Brands Events Team on events and projects as needed.
- Establish oneself as a subject matter expert with respect to Industry marketing and event logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 8 years of industry experience.
- Experience with project management.
- Vendor management experience.
- Stakeholder and C-suite leadership management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in event management.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High energy level, low maintenance individual with an ability to handle multiple projects and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perceive big picture in addition to attention to details and specific touches.
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Remote working requires 50 MB download and 7 MB upload internet speed.