Company Name: Adobe
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Head of Executive Event Marketing will drive pipeline progression objectives by active leadership and management of Adobe’s Executive Marketing efforts. You and your team will be the creative force behind many of our highest-profile c-suite marketing efforts, and will regularly talk to senior executives from Adobe and our customers. You will have the skill to envision and lead high impact, pipeline-progressing events and the experience / executive presence to lead effectively through influence in a matrixed organization while being highly strategic and pragmatic.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with key Sales Leadership, our Adobe Executive Team, and the Marketing Leadership Team to craft and lead exclusive VIP events driving pipeline progression across priority deals.
- Regularly review key marketing metrics related to the events with Sales and Marketing leaders, developing action plans to address gaps.
- Develop and lead all aspects of detailed event strategies to ensure a clear vision and approach for each engagement while leading a team responsible for sourcing of Adobe executive hosts, external speakers, content plans, customer outreach, engaging experiences, and on-site event logistics.
- Lead communication efforts including external invite and registration creation as well as internal promotional tools (newsletters, event sites, etc).
- Collaborate across teams including: Executive Communications team for Adobe speaker prep, Customer Communications team for customer speaker selection and prep, Field Marketing for event promotion and prioritized registration, Executive Sales Strategy for meeting activity during select events, and more.
- Establish and uphold registration guidelines to ensure invites target appropriate executives and communicate important targets for event registration, attendance/impact, and pipeline progression.
- Develop and deliver regular executive-appropriate reporting on pre-event, during-event, and post-event performance against established targets.
What You Need To Succeed
- BA/BS degree; MBA ideal
- 5-7 years crafting and implementing high-impact exclusive executive events driving pipeline and/or sales
- Proven ability to motivate and lead senior, highly experienced direct reports
- Strong track record of successfully driving the logistics behind high-profile, brand-essential events, including vendor sourcing and negotiation.
- Experience driving cross-functional consensus with multiple partners required