Company Name: Infopro Digital
Location: Nashville Metropolitan Area (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
The best of both worlds: That is what a position with Infopro Digital offers you.
We are first a global company with 4,000+ employees and annual revenues of over half-a-billion dollars, with a presence in 17 countries. Through our market-leading brands, we serve five professional communities – risk and insurance, automotive aftermarket, construction, retail, and industrials – enabling our clients to make informed business decisions and create new opportunities.
Within Infopro Digital, we are also an entrepreneurial, 300-person team focused on the financial services industry, known collectively as Risk Global, with offices in Hong Kong, Lisbon, London, Nashville, New York, and Singapore. Working at Infopro Digital’s Risk Global means being part of a company that has strong financial backing, while at the same time giving you the power to truly have an impact.
Risk Global is the preeminent industry source of research and data for financial services professionals interested in the transfer and management of risk. We deliver detailed insight and analysis on complex topics to senior professionals including the who’s who of the global capital markets. Our clients enjoy a competitive advantage in a highly competitive industry.
We are now recruiting for the role of Senior Conference Producer focused on our Risk.net brand. Risk.net is the leading industry publication for financial services professionals interested in risk management and risk transfer. With a focus on risk in global financial capital markets in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, Risk.net delivers quality insights to more than 300,000 senior professionals worldwide.
In this position you will take direct responsibility for working with our editorial team, events team and clients to develop content, recruit high level industry speakers and project manage the delivery of conferences, sponsored briefings, roundtables and webinars.
The role involves extensive telephone and face-to-face research with industry contacts to develop conference topics and write cutting-edge conference programs; commercial meetings and client management alongside our experienced sales team; recruitment of and liaison with senior-level speakers; leading advisory boards with senior industry stakeholders; writing content-led marketing copy; and effective project management of events from their inception to completion.
The successful candidate will work closely with our portfolio director, managing director, sponsorship sales, editorial, marketing, telesales and logistics teams to ensure the quality and commercial success of our conferences.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring conferences reach their commercial targets
- Keeping to set production timelines and KPIs
- Market research
- – mainly telephone and face-to-face research, but also desk-based research and attending external events
- Brief writing
- – creating marketing, sales and telesales briefs which explain your events to the wider team
- Copy writing.
- Programme writing
- Proof reading
- Speaker research, acquisition, and management
- Managing conference department systems/IT
- – such as putting event content and speaker biographies and photos online
- Attending the events and on-site speaker liaison
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced senior conference producer looking to join an unparalleled brand in the financial services. Does that sound like you?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in conference or events research environment
- Strong commercial experience, with demonstrable track record of driving gross profit growth on events
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Very strong attention to detail and effective time management
- Excellent organisational and project leadership skills
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team within a pressurised environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in an English, History, Politics/Economics, business-related, science or technical discipline
As well as working with some of the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognized. You will be supported throughout your career, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible and hybrid working based on employee needs
- 20 Vacation Days to start (rising to 25 days)
- 5 Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan Plus Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-term disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Bogusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Life Insurance
- Employee Referral plan