Company Name: DataRails
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
DataRails is in hyper-growth mode and we’re looking for an Event Marketing expert to build a new growth channel for our company. If you live and breathe events, love meetups and professional gatherings, dream about creating a passionate community of finance professionals and want to work in a B2B SasS startup that recently found its product market fit – keep on reading.
You will need to be ready to get your hands dirty and prove that events and community can become a new growth engine for the company. Once successful, you would be able to hire a team to support you and manage it as you see fit. You will report to the VP of Marketing at DataRails who is based in Israel.
What You’ll Do
- Lead DataRails’ Events and Community practice (actually you’ll build it from scratch)
- Build an event strategy and execute it.
- Plan, manage and optimize budgets within a hyper-growth mindset.
- Work closely with DataRails’ clients and team members to create and participate in amazing events with finance professionals.
- Be willing to try many new strategies and tactics until you find success.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
What We Need
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building, participating and running events.
- Ownership mentality. You will have large budgets and lots of autonomy – this is not a role for a task taker…
- Experience working in a B2B company, startup and SaaS experience a plus
- Creative abilities and willingness to try new things and think outside the box.
- “Can-do” mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Experience in creating a vibrant professional community, whether online or offline – a huge advantage.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for you and your dependents for medical
- Unlimited paid time off, and a flexible hybrid WFH workplace
- Perks include access to mental health & wellness services, HSA + FSA, learning & development programs, home office stipends, and more
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential – we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.