Company Name: Workday
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
We are a group of hard-working professionals, with a diverse mix of experience and backgrounds. The team promotes Workday’s core values with a strong dedication to our employees. The Deal Program Operations team, part of Workday’s North America Deal Operations team, is hiring a motivated Growth Event Manager.
This role will be cross-functional, supporting Workday’s Sales and Finance organizations. Success in the role requires a teammate approach for collaboration, thriving on pioneering new and changing scenarios, with versatile approach across segments of the Quote to Contract Lifecycle.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for preparing and ensuring accurate pricing, quotes, order forms and maintaining operational dashboards
- Own a large number of active deals, identify problems, and suggest solutions with process management, negotiation skills, financial savvy
- Ability to apply strict policies, yet balance with developing new practices
- Partner with & support Customer Base Sales with closing growth opportunities in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on pricing strategy and Order Form explanations
- Track and handle all activity in Salesforce (SFDC)
- Verify existing contracts, data integrity of new quotes, review terms and conditions, and ensure all new documentation is aligned with company guidelines and policies.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure contract accuracy
- Partner with other renewal team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of deal cycle and operational steps
- 2-3 years proven experience in renewals, sales operations, account management, and/or equivalent customer facing role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel for pricing, modeling and analysis
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Sophisticated presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and leadership
- Must be motivated, goal-oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to balance contending priorities and running multiple deals simultaneously
- Requires ability to withstand frequent pressure as a result of demanding workload while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Possess high degree of honesty and integrity while maintaining confidentiality.
- Curiosity about knowledge of our products, company goals and how the Growth Events intersect with them.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.