Company Name: Qlik
Location: Richmond, VA
Type: Full Time
The Global Webinars and Online Event Manager is responsible for developing and executing our global online event program. This position is responsible for managing the global online events calendar, driving registration, promotion and ensuring flawless execution across all of our major online events. Events include live streaming from Qlik events, Virtual Events and Talk Shows as well as webinars. This individual will work closely within the global programs team as well as with industry marketing, global marketing, and product marketing to design and execute successful online events from end to end.
This role requires a passion for identifying effective and unique ideas and transforming them them into innovative online event programs that result in incremental revenue opportunities (pipeline) and support efforts to help sales close opportunities faster and more effectively.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop the program strategy for all online events including Qlik streamed events, Virtual Events and Talk Shows
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute online events end to end, working across Marketing
- Regularly communicate program updates to Marketing and Sales
- Manage Virtual Event infrastructure design and setup; review for accuracy and quality
- Build, launch and track promotional efforts through Salesforce.com, Marketo and ON24
- Work with internal/external speakers on key messaging and presentation material; review presentation materials and offer feedback to speakers
- Provide training to presenters/support staff, including preconference planning call
- Review final recordings to ensure quality
- Attend online event broadcasts to support Q&A; coordinate staffing across all events
- Work closely with sales to ensure effective follow-up of online event programs and tracking of opportunities
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on program results and upcoming events
- Assist with other webinars as needed
Competencies And Skills
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
- 5-8+ years business experience with demand generation / B2B marketing.
- Project management skills and prior experience managing marketing program execution from planning through to implementation, measurement and analysis.
- Experience managing complex programs in international environment, preferably B2B
- Solid events background (physical and/or digital)
- Extreme attention to detail with strong ability to meet deadlines and effectively prioritize competing tasks
- Metrics driven and results oriented with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, synthesize and take action based on learnings.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines (ability to work under deadline pressure) and multi-task.
- Experience with the ON24 platform – or equivalent
- Experience with Marketo or an equivalent Marketing Automation Platform.
- Marketing experience with Salesforce.com – creating campaigns and document management.
- Strong work ethic and flexible to adapt to change
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- People management
- Working in and influencing a virtual team
- Communications skills
- Process management
- Project and program management
- Budget management
- Bachelor’s Degree
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.