Company Name: Google
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Events and Experiences team brings the magic of Google to life through physical experiences that make our brand tangible, human, and shareable. You will collaborate across teams and departments to create delightful, one-of-a-kind experiences that leave a lasting impression.
The Global Experiential Marketing team is responsible for building events and experiences across Google Cloud’s key markets that drive advocacy for Google Cloud, globally.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving planning and execution across key executive events, including high-visibility C-level. You’ll work with cross-Google stakeholders to align on program goals and objectives, then bring those goals to life through creative and innovative content and experiences (in partnership with internal teams). Some that you will design, some that you will leverage or collaborate on with other teams. You’ll contribute to the overall Google Cloud events and experiences roadmap and strategy by surfacing insights, learnings, and recommendations from your initiatives.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Partner with the Executive Events team on the planning and execution across key C-level initiatives. Be the point of interface with colleagues to represent Google Cloud’s role within C-level and Executive Events across Google and Alphabet.
- Own select work streams within major marquee events.
- Facilitate regional interlocks for select executive events to ensure global representation and consistency of messaging, programming and in some cases, speakers.
- Explore new opportunities to expand Google Cloud’s collaboration with other Google and Alphabet teams at first-party and third-party events.
- Create and maintain critical dashboards, databases and business processes that support executive events. Build executive briefs and partner with customer offices to ensure regional and global alignment on invites, attendee communication, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of technology marketing experience with a focus on executive events marketing, communications, program management, or demand generation.
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing executive events.
- Experience with planning and executing C-level events.
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders, including senior executives.
- Experience with technical content or content marketing strategies.
- Experience marketing with cloud computing enterprise software, virtualization, application development, containers, and developer-oriented products.
- Experience working in a global role.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.