Company Name: Vonage
Location: New Jersey, United States
Type: Full Time
As a Global Events Specialist, you will be responsible for creating, managing and executing events across the globe with focus on the Americas and EMEA regions. This position supports all areas of the business with a focus on driving demand generation and accelerating existing pipeline with our field and channel organizations.
As a regional marketing events evangelist, you will be the primary POC for all events in the regions working closely with local field, alliances, sales and marketing staff to develop region-specific goals for each event with a focus on conversion of all event leads with our BDR and SDR teams.
You are a well-rounded marketer and strategic thinker with a proven track record of successfully leading, managing and implementing best in class worldwide experiences that resonate with our key markets and personas. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative teammate who has a passion for building high-performing events with data-driven decision-making.
What you will do
- Execute and implement the Vonage vision and strategy in region with every event
- Build event goals and objectives to help generate and accelerate a strong, fast growing pipeline that drives sales
- Meeting planning for a high volume center of event excellence
- Execute event promotions and activations to drive attendance
- Work with designers and copywriters to develop landing pages, promotional emails, comms for pre, during and post show communications
- Coordinate customer speakers and agendas with field marketing/product and sales teams based on event type
- KPIs/Reporting is critical for every event
- Collect continual feedback from sales, report intelligence to field/channel marketing
- Plan, produce and report virtual meetings including a strong emphasis on webinars
- Manage event operations including liaising with legal, procurement, creative and agencies to execute flawless events that drive unique experiences
What you will bring
- Professional selling presence in high-tech or service related industry.
- Ability to:
- work through complex sales cycles and deal effectively with all organizational levels
- tailor communication to specific situations and audiences
- independently manage schedule and prioritize competing commitments
- integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations
- work cross-functionally and with diverse teams, ideas and inputs
- Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Vonage products and services.
- Serve as main point of contact for contracted venues and vendors
- Creating and updating Google Slide presentations for managers to use during team calls
- Point of contact for attendees to events (RSVP/ Questions)
- Work closely to implement approved communication strategies for promoting events
- Develop event surveys under the guidance of Program Strategist using online survey platforms
- Collecting and submitting invoices for budget wrap up
- Work with business owner to ensure budget tracker is updated
- Working with vendors, purchasing and finance to ensure correct submission of SOW and/or invoices for Purchase Orders
- Conduct site research, and propose venue recommendations
- Collect and confirm accuracy of necessary contracts and F&B orders
- Generate registration reports on schedule and on-demand
- Work to effectively complete delegated administrative tasks
- Provide on-site support by assisting in overseeing arranged details of events
What is required for application
- 3-5 years of full‐time experience working in event marketing, field marketing or marketing campaign management.
- Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) or Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) certification is a plus as is working with the developer community
- Ability to work in a fast paced enriching environment
What is in it for you
- In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.